Friday, November 17, 2006

Sunday Music Extravaganza!!

Ok, so it's a few days lately... but I've been busy.... I'm trying to graduate from college this semester, and these teachers are driving me crazy... but I wanted to expose all of my dear readers to this amazing new artist... well, I don't know new he is.... but I hadn't heard of him until recently... and I cannot stop playing his stuff. It's CAZWELL...

Yea... that's a hot video isn't it?!?! And boys... he's one of us!! Yea... he's totally family!! I'm so happy there's actually good music from a "gay" artist!!

If you'd like more info about him... you can go to his site... or you can pick up his album at West End Records

Well That's about all for today.... hopefully I can keep this thing up-to-date....

Coming up next... The GayborhoodWatch... I'm looking for hot guys to show off... so keep your eyes posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home