Saturday, November 04, 2006

Jesus is our Homeboy!!

BryanBoy has recently come under some scrutiny for posting a photograph of one of his fans posing in front of a crucifix.... Well... all I have to say is way to go Bryanboy!! In fact, I like the photo so much, I'm going to post it here...


Photo courtesy of JunkLady and ZombieCoterie

IN fact, if any of you have any photos of you in front of a Jesus statue.... especially doing anything even remotely scandalous... send em on.... I'm sending out a call for Dirty Jesus Photos.... I saw a pic not too long ago of a guy basically molesting a statue of Jesus.... hopefully I can get more of these.... I know that these statues are all over the South... so I'll be on the look out for them!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home