Saturday, November 04, 2006

Doogie Howser admits, "I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest"

Yay!! the day after I start this site... Neil Patrick Harris comes out fo the closet... and with a very simple statement about being PROUD of being a gay man!! This writer is enthusiastically jumping and dancing a nice Irish jig...

Harris

So in the past 4 months, 3 different big name actors have come out of the closet...
Lance
T.R. Knight
and now NPH!!!

Let's jsut hope that Ted Haggard will just go ahead and admit to his affair with Mike Jones...
Instead, He's admitted that he bought meth... but never used it and never had gay sex...
Who buys drugs not to take them!! Was he jsut doing his part to clean up the streets of Colorado Springs? I know plenty of Meth heads that would quite pissed about this!!

I guess I'm just starting off with rants... hopefully this will evolve into something much mroe substantial!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home