Monday, November 06, 2006

And Another One Bites the Dust...

So.... I have little to say about the homobigot, Ted Haggard

Tedhaggard

.... Regardless of what he has said on numerous interviews... and as little by little, the pieces of information fell into place.... He told his congregation, in a letter[umm...isn't that like dumping a boy with a text message?]

"The fact is, I am guilty of sexual immorality, and I take responsibility for the entire problem. I am a deceiver and a liar. There is a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I've been warring against it all of my adult life."

Yea, he's been warring against it... standing in his televised pulpit and screaming the anti-gay rhetoric that continues to plague this country.... and Ironically enough... It was that televised pulpit that enlightened Mike Jones as to his real identity.... and the message of his hypocritical sermons!!

Now, as he will be under supervision "Dr." James Dobson and others of the Relgious Reich, I'm quite sure we will hear from him as he emerges from his "Ex-gay" rehab.... as rehab is the only answer for our homobigots... it's the answer to an problems.... IT'S A DAMN VACATION!!

As for Gayle, his wife, she plans to "stand by [her] man".... What a dumb bitch!! The homobigot is a faggot!! You should understand that!! Even though he fathered 5 children, he more than likely fantasized about his homo-hustler that he saw ONCE A MONTH for a "massage" and to buy... but never smoke, snort, or inject "Tina" [meth]!!

Mikejones

As I'm sure you can tell, these homobigots really get me fired up!! I plan on posting more today... hopefully less of a serious nature.... so as to reduce the sting of this rant!!

Thanks to the wonderful guys at TowleRoad for these great images and research they did to help uncover the truth of this lying homobigot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home